Thursday, March 17, 2016

Sightseeing in Phoenix


Last week we had a fun day with my aunt and uncle.  We headed out at 6:30 a.m. as it's a two hour drive to get to central Phoenix.  The first thing on our agenda was a tour of the Ping golf club factory.  I would highly recommend this tour, and I don't even play golf.  It's so popular I had booked our March reservations back in October.  Then we headed to the State Capital building and enjoyed learning a bit more of Arizona's history.


My attempt at a selfie with the state seal.  Of course I am leaning backwards over the railing which is how people who take selfies die.


Then we headed to south Phoenix to Lolo's Chicken and Waffles.  That was a real fun restaurant specializing in southern cooking.  Very popular but worth it.  Next year we will try to do more things in Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment