Thursday, January 8, 2015

Gray Days Ahead

Looks more like Portland, but feels like Arizona.  There has been heavy, gray cloud cover and what Tucsonians call rain.  I call it "a trace".  Sun is back in the forecast next week.  On my errand run  today I discovered this interesting site at the Tucson Mall.

There is actually a train that kids can ride in that runs around the mall.  But there are no tracks.  The "conductor" just drives wherever he wants to.  He didn't look too thrilled to be driving kiddies around the mall.
Here is my sorry excuse for a cake that I made for last night's dinner party.  I think when you start resorting to bundt cakes it's the same as giving in and becoming a true old person.

At least my bush bean plants are still thriving.  I am waiting for the soil to warm up before permanently planting them.


Shopping, baking, and gardening.  This is the life of a retired person.

No comments:

Post a Comment